
We gave him his first bath and found out he hates being naked. He wouldn't calm down until we covered him with wash cloths. He's so modest!

Fast alseep in his new robe and slippers that Aunt Linda gave him

Who can resist this face??!

Grandpa Titera, Dad and Grant (trying to wake up)

Will is usually the one to comfort him, change him and play with him. He is the cutest, most involved dad I know.

This picture summarizes our daily routine. He sprawls out and sleeps no matter how loud it is. Yesterday, he fell asleep to hip hop music.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm an old friend of Will's and found your blog through another friend. Just want to say Congrats on the baby! He's beautiful and looks alot like his daddy. Hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep there. Take care.
Hey! By the way, this is your cousin Kristin. Grant is so adorable! You are going to be the best mom and dad ever! I wish I could see him in person!
Will, my dad's email address is markoldham@libertypress.org. Sometimes it will send a delivery failure notice but it's from his cell phone and he usually still gets the email. It sure made my dad's day to hear that you had a baby! He said you are such a great man. Write to him, he would love to hear from you!
Hi Guys,
Congratulations! Maddie and I are sitting her looking at pictures of the oh so cute Grant and she keeps telling me she wants to see more.
Hope you get some sleep sometime :)
Love Liz & Co
Post a Comment