Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let me introduce myself...



I'm 5 weeks old today and it's time I speak for myself. I'm Grant, officially, but Mom and Dad call me all sorts of names: Bud, Buddy, Bubber, Baby Cakes, Cutes or Loves. They have no idea the confusion this causes me.


About my parents... wow, does my mom have good milk! I can't stop drinking it sometimes and that's probably the cause of my extreme weight gain. I'm almost 12 pounds now!



I must say that even though Mom's home with me all day, Dad's my favorite! He got me to smile for the first time.





And, boy do I love when he gives me my baths. One time, just for fun, I pooped on him, right after we were done. Okay, okay. I'll be honest. It was more than once and I laughed inside.



What I like about my life so far, besides the milk, is getting out. I love playing rugby- it really wears me out!


...and going to the beach



...and downtown Seattle



And meeting the whole family, like Dad's cousin and my new little friend, Grace.


But most of all, I just like to be with Mom and Dad... wherever we go.

3 comments:

Squirefam said...

I think you win for one of the cutest posts. Thank you for sharing fun pictures! It was nice to hear from you Grant. We'll expect to hear more from you soon. Love, Aunt Maria

Shawn and Tasha said...

AW, Grant is so cute! That hat looks too cute one him. Our boys were pretty good at creamin' us too. They have perfect timing don't they!?:) I can't believe how much he's already changed from just a month ago. With all the cream you're feeding him we won't recognize him when we see you next!:)

Anonymous said...

April-

Your little guy is gorgeous. Let me know if you will be back in Portland. I'm accepting a position this next week, so I'll be here at least until next summer. I would love to catch up with you! Love ya, Kimberly