Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Will!!


Will, you are the love of my life, my knight in shining armour, the blue in my skies and the light on those rainy days. I hope you know how much I love you. I appreciate how much you do for me. You really are the most thoughtful husband I could have ever hoped for. Happy 28th birthday!!





Grant also wanted to tell you something...



Hi, Daddy! I love you. Remember, YOU were the first person I ever smiled at! Thanks for all the baths...

and the food you let me try when Mom wasn't looking...








...and all the Friday nights we get one-on-one time together.

You've taught me how to be strong and to stand up (as long as I'm balanced against the couch). And you definitely have just the right touch to put me to sleep.
You are my favorite Daddy and I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Thanks for all the memories. Here's to another year of your life with us! We love you, Will.

2 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

will- wow. 28! That's like 30 which is practically 40 and then your life is basically over!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Happy Burfday Will!!! Hope your day was stupendous!

That last picture of Grant is too darn cute! LOVE it!