Grant loves his new high chair that Grandma and Grandpa Titera sent him for Christmas. It's an original, hand-crafted Amish chair that can be laid down for a table or flipped over as a rocking horse. 3-in-1... it's the coolest thing ever! Sometimes I wish I were Amish so I could be amazing, too. Grant has been practicing sitting up in this, but mostly he leans over and eats the wooden bar.
Yes, folks, he is sitting on his own. This was taken on Sunday, when he could sit for a few minutes at a time. Now he sits for at least 5 minutes before he wipes out. The funniest thing is that he doesn't cry when he face plants; he just wiggles back to his tummy, like he meant to do that.



5 comments:
Congratulations Grant on reaching another developmental milestone. I promise that once you graduate from rice cereal and baby food there really is food that tastes better than wood. Love, Aunt Linda
The ending is so funny! I love that he never cries when he falls over. He's like, "Oh well..."
Thanks for the fun pictures and commentary. Remind me not to eat ice cream while you are holding a camera though :). Love, maria
This grandma loved the video and the pictures. He grew up in less than a month! Thanks for posting them--gee whiz why don't we live in Arizona. Love, Grandma
This is so cute!! Love, Aunt Jenni
Post a Comment