Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Will!!

Today we celebrate our love... and reflect on what brought us from this

...to this!


It's all about LOVE!

I remember...



Dating!!

The camping trip with our Queen Anne friends


Posing at the Seattle Center and going on top of the Space Needle for the first time!





Meeting you in LA, after being apart for almost a month

Being crazy enough to boogie board in February

Kissing in front of Grandma Ev at the Cheesecake Factory


Cheering for you and Jo Dee while you sang "My Little Buttercup"

Being giddy the night you proposed... I couldn't stop starring at my ring!


So we finally knew what LOVE really felt like- after waiting so long to find each other

And I'll never regret the choice we made to marry for time and all eternity


I don't even regret shoving cake in your face. It was done out of love!

I remember our honeymoon and the gorgeous beaches




Our first anniversary... with another cake fight


You still loved me even when I was HHUUUUGGGEEE



Love made us parents

and taught us how to share our lives with the cutest, funniest, happiest baby in the world!


I love you more and more every day

And our little man is a daily reminder of the blessing that LOVE has brought to our lives!

2 comments:

Will_April said...

That is a fun post. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!!

Dorothy Titera said...

April, it is hard to express how happy I am for you and Will. He made a wonderful choice! It was certainly worth the wait until he found you. You two are blessed to be parents to such a wonderful boy as Grant and he is a lucky man too! Thanks for getting to LA again. We sure enjoyed seeing you all. Love, Dorothy