Saturday, March 21, 2009

From Shaggy to Stylin'

April wanted Grant to get a hair cut. I guess she thought he was looking to shaggy. I don't know, what do you think?

Hey, Grant. Come in here, Dad gets to cut your hair.
(I was the lucky one so April had someone to blame if it went wrong).

Now Smile for the camera!!

All Done! I think I am going to like my new look. At least now I can get a comb through it.

Look out Fashion world, here I come. How many baby boys do you know that can really pull off pink?

3 comments:

capturingtheride said...

Hilarious. LOVE the haircut - and you're right about the pink. It takes a stylin' baby boy to pull it off :)

Liz said...

I love his hair! I think that it is positively adorable. Will you did a great job on the hair cut.
Happy Birthday April.

apayne said...

Wow, you should go into business Will! He is just too cute for words and too far away to squish!