Grant loves the toys at Grandpa and Grandma Monahan's. Most of them take a ton of batteries that nobody wants to replace, so he has to use his imagination and pretend they work.
His favorite new teddy bear
Hair cut #..... well, I've lost track
Peanut butter play dough!!
Recipe: 1 C peanut butter, 2/3 C or more powdered milk, 2 T honey; mix it and add more p. milk until it's like dough
Shopping trip to IKEA
Grant with a cheesy grin and his very own Book of Mormon
4 comments:
The peanut butter play-doh looks tasty ;)
We have spent far too much time at IKEA the past couple of months...
I am envious of your shorts and flip flops as we are now approaching sweater weather here in the PNW...
and we miss you guys! Hope you're enjoying your new home!
We miss you!!!!
Will, Where are you guys living in Arizona? Jill and I would love to get together with you guys. We're in North Phoenix.
This Granny is grateful for the fun picture update. Thank you so much. We hope you are enjoying the new house! We are happy for you all.
Post a Comment