Sorry for the month long vacation from blogging. We've been without internet for a while and I'm just now catching up on things. We are excited to finally be in our new house! We moved in almost 3 weeks ago and wanted to share some pictures. The house is beautiful, but keep in mind, these were taken with the previous owners' furniture and I'm guessing they loved Pottery Barn. See, our current set up is almost as cool, only we are minimalists and we love hand-me-downs. Please come visit us when we get a few couches to sit on and some wall hangings to catch the sound of the echo. One of our favorite things is that it's the closest to a Seattle style house as we could find in AZ... and it has a sweet BBQ and fire pit in the back. We're close to several parks and Grant's favorite pet store. It's been fun and overwhelming to have a place to call our own. Though sometimes, I actually miss our studio apt in Seattle. Kind of crazy.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Home at last!
Sorry for the month long vacation from blogging. We've been without internet for a while and I'm just now catching up on things. We are excited to finally be in our new house! We moved in almost 3 weeks ago and wanted to share some pictures. The house is beautiful, but keep in mind, these were taken with the previous owners' furniture and I'm guessing they loved Pottery Barn. See, our current set up is almost as cool, only we are minimalists and we love hand-me-downs. Please come visit us when we get a few couches to sit on and some wall hangings to catch the sound of the echo. One of our favorite things is that it's the closest to a Seattle style house as we could find in AZ... and it has a sweet BBQ and fire pit in the back. We're close to several parks and Grant's favorite pet store. It's been fun and overwhelming to have a place to call our own. Though sometimes, I actually miss our studio apt in Seattle. Kind of crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOW COULD YOU MISS HAVING NO SPACE??? It looks wonderful! I love your kitchen and am wiping up the drool from the keyboard as I type.
I'm kidding, I actually know how you feel about your apt. We lived in a 650 foot postage stamp of a house when we were first married and I still miss it. It's the memories.
Um...beautiful! I'm in love with it. Did you end up getting the 7 bedroom like Will wanted?
what a great house! I love the fire pit outside. So glad you guys have such a great place to call home. makes the wait worth it.
WOW!!!! How fun you guys! Looks like all of the family BBQs will be at your house.:) Totally know what you mean about filling it. Clayton had a huge play room (i.e. the family room) all to himself and loved it for the longest time. Have fun!!!
Love the new home. Love your cute, cute boy! So fun! What part of AZ do you live? My hubby and I recently moved back to UT from FL!
--Mica
Post a Comment