Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Summer baby!

Now that I'm 12 weeks pregnant... I feel like I can finally announce it!  Grant has waited a long time for his "baby."  He already (pretends) to take the baby out of my stomach and carefully hold him in one hand.  Then he feeds him and plays with him and last night he accidently left him on the floor and stepped on him.  But after that, he lovingly put him back to "finish cooking."  I am saying "HE" because that is my assumption.  75% of all Monahan's born are boys and I'm just not sure how to picture a girl.  But next month we'll know if I'm wrong or right.  Grant's birthday is June 18th.  I'm due sometime between the 20th and 24th.  But...  I have been known grow them big, so this time I may ask to be induced.  Sorry, Grant.  You may end up sharing your 3rd birthday!



Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com

10 comments:

Tara H said...

ah, but what percentage of the TITERAS are boys? lol
Congrats!!!
We are due in April with a boy : )
So glad Grant will have a bro or sis, he'll have such fun.

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations April and Will (and Grant!). What exciting news. We can't wait to see you guys next week--Eric has been talking about rugby for the past month... Congrats!

capturingtheride said...

Congrats, you three! Hope you are feeling okay? Boy or girl - what a blessing! Hooray for June babies!

The Schmutz Family said...

Congrats!!! Way to take the plunge. :) It will be exciting to see what another April/Will baby will look like. Grant is SO handsome! Have you been sick??

M D T and G said...

Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling well. Not fun being sick all the time and chasing a toddler around. We are excited for you guys!

Jenny said...

Wow -- so excited for you guys!!! Wish we could come down to visit. Or better yet -- wish YOU guys could come up here :)

Shawn and Tasha said...

We are so thrilled for you guys!!! Grant is going to be such a good big brother. Besides, being outnumbered with boys isn't so bad...at least most days;)

Unknown said...

Congrats. Miss you my friend.

Squirefam said...

We love little ones (and their wonderful parents who raise them.)Hope you are feeling well April. We love you.

Mary Beck said...

Hey April.
You probably don't even remember me.. we met once. I'm Will's cousin, Mary. And, I just realized I think we are due the exact same day because according to your little prego tracker, we are exactly the same far along-ness today! CRAZY! Anyway, congrats!!