So, we've known for quite a while that we were having another boy! But, we wanted to get that confirmed at our last ultrasound. Here's our little guy at 19.5 weeks. He's kicking alot and I've been able to feel everything since about 15 weeks. Will and Grant have also felt the kicks for the past 2 weeks. Now at 20 weeks, I'm starting to show, but mostly I just look like I'm packing a few extra pounds.

Now we gotta think of another boy name... besides "Little Brother."



3 comments:
Grant will love a little brother no matter what you decide to call him. We are excited for you. Maria
those are kind of creepy pictures, i haven't seen those kind of ultrasounds before. Luckily he'll be more developed when I meet him :)
Yay! So excited for your family! You should ask Eric for some suggestions...he's already thought up some great ones like "Qui Gon" and "Optimus Prime." Personally, I think Little Brother is much better!
Post a Comment