Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary

 Our 5th Anniversary deserves a little walk down memory lane.  I have loved the adventures, accomplishments, travels, hikes, laughs, together time and family fun.  The only reason our marriage has been easy is because I have the most patient, selfless husband in the world.  Though he's miles away right now in Chile, he left me with a huge scavenger hunt full of loving notes.  We are so thankful our paths crossed, we fell in love, tied the knot and made some babies. 



 Look at us... just a couple of kids!  We had a lot of fun dating, even though the first few months was kind of long-distance with Will traveling so much. 


But I scored a free trip to LA and felt pretty spoiled


When i finally convinced him I was the one, he proposed!


Our giddiness right after we got engaged!


I sure made a grand impression on Will's parents.  I dressed in Grandma Ev's clothes and begged for a ride home from the airport.  They loved me.





 Married in the AZ temple June 1, 2007



Our 1st anniversary I was quite a bit fatter than I was on our wedding day.  Will had packed a few pounds as well... what?  We love treats!



Grant came just a few weeks later...






2nd Anniversary... trip to Costa Rica!



The boys who helped me finish grad school





Trip to Ohio in May 2010



Halloween 2011                                                            


Will's 1st triathlon and I'm 5 weeks pregnant with Owen


Adventures in Chile- March 2011



Overdue... again.  Yikes I was giant, or should I say Owen was giant?


Very happy and proud big brother


Disneyland September 2011



Another Halloween



Our happiness.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats! I'm sure glad I'm related to you guys.

Will_April said...

You are beautiful