Since Dad has been working late, I treasure every minute of our time together. Saturday was a beautiful Fall day in Seattle, so we went for a run... well, he ran, I rode.
Check out this view!
Dinner time with Dad is also one of my favorite things. You wouldn't believe it, but I actually love eating. No solids yet (though I've tried to get some table scraps), but soon... Mom and Dad promised that Thanksgiving Day will be my first real feast!
Salad is more fun to play with than to eat, but water...
Chill time. Usually I'm watching football with Dad. Stop laughing at my belly.
This is PLAY time with Dad!

Here's my friend, Sawyer. Dad helped babysit us last weekend. He taught us how to wrestle.
AAhhh. Here's the best part about Dad coming home early enough to put me in bed...
STORY time!
Just me and Dad... and sometimes Mom. Good night, everybody!














6 comments:
You must be happy parents, you have such a happy kid!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. We hope that your little guy enjoys his feast. I'd say start with the pumpkin pie :)
April I remember when you were making fun of AJ and I for taking so many pictures of Branson when he was a baby. Now you look at you go mama!! You're a great mom and he is SUCH a stud.
monahan... adorable. I love the excitement over salad :)
Absolutely LOVE the belly..and of course the wrestling :) What fun times with Daddy!
Hey Grant! I can't wait to see you in person again. We're going to have a GREAT Thanksgiving. Love, Aunt Linda
Will, we are very glad (not surprised) to see how much fun you have with Grant. I hope that will continue for years to come.
Thanks for the time to come and be with us for Thanksgiving. We are very excited.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment