So innocent. He has no idea that I traded in his yams for spinach.
Open wide.
That's right. Yuuuummmm!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey such a cute baby! Anyways speaking about Constipation which is one of the most common digestive problems that people face in todays world. It is irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels.
It is a result of faulty lifestyle and irregular eating habits. Not including enough leafy and green vegetables,salads etc in the diet, Not having enough roughage or high fiber food in diet, Insufficient intake of water & Excessive intake of animal protein which are difficult to digest.
A: Grant, I'm not gonna let you do that right now...
G: (real snotty) Well... I'm just going to another house to live then!
A: Need a ride?!
G: I'm still hungry...
A: Well, we have some cottage cheese you could have.
G: You mean from Owen's mouth?? Gross.
September 2011
W: Grant, hurry up in there; it's past your bedtime.
G: I'm trying but it's not coming out.
W: Well, tell your bottom to hurry up.
G: Dad, I can't... my bottom doesn't have any ears.
June 2011 While touring the birth center at the hospital
A: Ok, Grant it's time to go...
G: NOOO. We need to pick up baby brother!
A: I wish it were that easy. He's not coming til next week.
G: No, I want to get him right now!!
Previous day, Grant was scolded for losing his toy and wallet in the store
A: Ah, man. I can't find my ID.
G: Mom, you lose everything!! Your wallet, your ID... You need to be more careful!
March 2011
G: Dad, where's Mom?
W: She's at the gym.
G: Oh, we have to take care of ourselves now??
G: I wanna call Celia. (his little cousin)
W: Why? What do you need to ask her?
G: Umm. "Is Mike there?" (his uncle)
February 2011
G: Dad, I want a puppy.
W: What would you do with a puppy?
G: I would feed him and play with him...
W: And would you even clean up his poop?
G: Yes! I would be like a mom!
A: Grant, why did you wake up last night?
G: Because I think my armpits were hurting.
Dec 2010
G: Jesus is coming...
A: Really? When is He coming?
G: Ummm. Fast Friday.
October 2010 with cousin Rylee
G: (flipping through the scriptures) "and it came to pass... a car coming and Lehi and..."
R: My turn to read... "and the dinosaurs and all the monsters..."
G: Oh, and Jesus coming?
R: No, He's not in this one.
Jan 2011
A: Grant, I do not like cleaning out your underwear! You need to do this in the potty... this doesn't make me happy.
G: (long silence and sad face)... I just wanna make you happy again, ok, Mom?
Summer of 2010, while shopping at Sprouts
A: (putting a pint of blueberries in the cart)
G: I want some of those!!
A: We need to pay for them first.
G: I want some bluuubeees, pease! (getting louder)
A: Sorry, you'll have to wait.
G: (really loud) I want some BOOOBEEES!
Jan 2011
Will: Grant, I need my phone back now.
G: Just a minute. I gotta text some people.
Sept 2010
G: Get me down!
Will: Yes, sir
G: No, not sir, just son.
Dec 2010
G: Can I have some of your lip-ups? (lip stick or gloss)
April: No, it's just for mommies.
G: Oh, and sometimes Daddy?
April: Sure, I guess.
April: Grant, where did you get that gum?
G: From my mouth.
A: But where did it come from?
G: You purse. You want some?
1 comment:
Hey such a cute baby! Anyways speaking about Constipation which is one of the most common digestive problems that people face in todays world. It is irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels.
It is a result of faulty lifestyle and irregular eating habits. Not including enough leafy and green vegetables,salads etc in the diet, Not having enough roughage or high fiber food in diet, Insufficient intake of water & Excessive intake of animal protein which are difficult to digest.
Constipation Remedies
Post a Comment