Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Had a bad day...

This is one unhappy little guy. His "bad day" actually started on Friday evening- he was lethargic and cranky and didn't want to eat. He usually loves the bus ride home, but as you can see... he was not entertained. That night he really didn't sleep and came down with a temperature.



His fever came and went over the weekend as he lived on baby tylenol and bananas. I assumed he was just teething. Yesterday, he couldn't even play- everything made him upset. Poor Coehn tried his best to be accomadating, but Grant was not in the mood to be fair.
To make his bad day even worse, Grant had a head-on collision with the wall during a quick game of catch me if you can. Interesting that he hit the same spot that just finished recovering from the last bump.


He has been unable to part with his blankie and threw a fit when I wouldn't let him take it in the bath. Diagnosis for such a cranky little boy? Grant could have Roseola (sp?), a viral infection similar to chicken pox. The doctor said I should watch for a rash that may appear tomorrow. This is one unlucky kiddo.

1 comment:

mandy* said...

When Cohen was pulling Grant backward I'm sure Grant was thinking, "Why won't this kid just give me some peace?" Poor guy.