Monday, August 30, 2010

San Diego trip






We had to escape the heat for a few days, so we
made a quick get-away to San Diego. We lucked out with gorgeous weather... 73 and sunny. Will and I attempted our 20 mile run, but due to the unforseen hills, we cut it to 15. Of course we still rewarded ourselves with our favorite breakfast place in the country: Beachbreak Cafe! You gotta go! I had the most incredible veggie omlet ever and Will had crunchy french toast. Sometimes we talk about going to Southern Cal just to have breakfast.


Then it was PLAY TIME.


Grant couldn't be happier digging in the sand. Will went boogie boarding with his brother in the 58 degree water. I attempted... 3 times and sreamed like a little girl. I got in to my chest and couldn't stand it any longer. Numb is no fun.





Playing with Aunt Bri and Counsin Celia...




We stopped by the temple before heading back to AZ. It was magnificent!



We had a VERY pleasant drive home!



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe how big Grant is getting! Looks like you guys had fun in CA. Eric said you are coming to Utah later this month-we want to see you!! Let me know when the race is.