This is a giant stomach, in the exhibit "All About My Body." After learning how babies were made ;) I brought Grant over to this stomach and then died laughing when it let out a huge, frightening gurgle as soon as we stepped inside! I have never seen Grant run so fast! After I calmed down, I tried to make him go back in, promising the sounds were over. I saw this huge slide (the start of the colon...) and thought he would love it. So, he cautiously went back inside and as soon as he climbed the stairs to the slide, it made a giant fart sound! Well, I must be a bad mom cause I laughed even harder as Grant ran for his life. That exhibit ended in tears. But the fun part was to hide behind the wall and watch other kids getting scared out of their pants.
Since everything else was a little too much for Grant, he spent the rest of his time at the lego exhibit...
1 comment:
That is too funny. What a cool museum. Lego was always my favorite toy as a kid. Grant is so handsome--love the modeling poses!
Post a Comment