Hurray for road trips and family get togethers!!
Ummm. This is Will's cousin trying to do a cheerleading toss with me. I was never a cheerleader... for obvious reasons.
Grant had a blast in Uncle Kirk's backyard.
Here's the whole Titera clan
The REAL reason we made this trip was to run the Top of Utah marathon. Jenny first invited her dad to do this with her. Eventually, Mike, Linda and Will had committed and I tagged along. The canyon was gorgeous and the weather was definately cooler than here. Because we fell a little short of our goal times, and we're both slightly competitive, we decided we HAD to do another one. Next time I will not eat a waffle, bagel, eggs and juice right before I run. I paid for it with 6 bathroom stops. Wish there was a race next month that is still open :(
Final push to the finish line
Will and his dad (who almost beat me!!)
With the marathon behind us, we headed home... a little sore. Grant was so happy that our dessert restriction was over.
1 comment:
It was so great to see you when you were here! Way to go with the marathon-I can't believe you did so well with all of the stops!
Post a Comment