20 weeks ---------------------21 weeks----------------------22 weeks
Grant begs to get his picture taken, too and he insists he also has a baby
I forgot to take one at 23 wks, but I bet I looked the same. Here's 24 and 25 weeks. I know that last picture is incredibly attractive. I only look that good first thing in the morning, right before I do my workout. And I'm too cheap to buy maternity clothes, so all of my shirts now look like this.
Today marks 26 weeks. The baby now enjoys lodging one foot in my ribs and one in my side. Somehow he smuggled some blocks, a train set and a trapeeze into the womb & keeps himself busy all day.
Can I get some sympathy for having a short torso with not enough space for BIG boys (he's on track to be as big as Grant was... yikes).
Can I get some sympathy for having a short torso with not enough space for BIG boys (he's on track to be as big as Grant was... yikes).
2 comments:
Aw, that's my little nephew in there.:) You're so cute when pregnant April. But I'm sure you're thinking...Is it June yet?:) Miss you guys!
Congrats on baby #2! Boys rock! :)That's great that your hubby did a half iron! Wow!
Post a Comment