Monday, March 14, 2011

Peanut butter playdough


Grant has an amazing attention span for a 2 yr-old!  Last week he kept asking to watch movies and I hate putting him in front of the TV.  But I really had to get somethings done... so I made peanut butter playdough (just PB, powdered sugar and a little honey) and let him have a few kitchen tools.  I thought it would last for 20 minutes or so...

45 minutes passed and he was happy as ever


1 1/2 hours later...

2 hours later... and Grant was still humming, stuck in his own world making hot dogs, pizza, whales, and cars.  He would have stayed in that chair until bed time if I didn't make him clean things up for dinner.  I love his imagination and how simple he is to entertain.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow! That is impressive! Grant is such a fun boy!