On June 1st, Will and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. The typical gift for this year is flowers. So, Will bought me a beautiful bouquet of my favorite kind: gerber daisies! He's so sweet.
But it just so happened that on our way to dinner, we stopped by the car dealership just to browse a little more. Honestly, we had been looking for a second vehicle for a few months. After much research and several spread sheets, fact comparisons, consumer reports and just plain logical thinking, we decided on....
A very practical car... who wouldn't want a minivan when you have (almost) 2 kids??
We WOULDN'! And we NEVER will. We settled on a mini... a Mini Cooper!!
Of course Grant is just as happy about this purchase as we are. He thinks it's a toy. Ok, it kind of is. But we love it! I love that we can drive 500 miles without filling up! Will loves that it's so comfortable and incredibly unlike him to drive such a car. I had nothing to do with this "little" anniversary gift.
But I'm not complaining at all.


3 comments:
You guys crack me up!!!! A mini?? So unexpected. Where are you going to put the bikes?
better question, where are you going to put Will?
SO cool! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment