I know. The second child gets less blog time. So I'm making up for it now and updating Owen's life over the past 2 months. He is now 23.5 pounds at 7 months. He is still laid back, smiley and pretty easy-going. I have to say that he has not been the best nurser in the world- more like a biter. But he is stubborn like me and fights the bottle, so I have put up with the biting. He thinks the words "No Biting!" are code for "playtime" because he just laughs. Not quite that funny, if you ask me. Here's a few favorites from the end of December (his 6th month b-day) and end of February (7 months).
Owen, the future groom.
Elder Titera, future missionary
Elder Owen Alder- future general authority
Owen LOVES bath time and he loves playing with Grant. He kicks his feet and legs so much that it's impossible to stay dry when we bathe him.
And he still has had no official haircut- he has fine hair that I just can't cut; I keep hoping it will go curly and sometimes is does, just a little on the sides!
1 comment:
Is it bad that every time I see Owen's cute cheeks all I can think about is how much I want to eat him?! He's so yummy!
Post a Comment