Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Broken Camera!!

If any of you can share with us your personal pick for a new camera, please do! Will bought a Cannon Powershot almost 2 years ago and I recently dropped it, while trying to capture the scene of Grant watering the garden in nothing but his muddy shoes. The lens won't retract now and it will be pretty expensive to fix. We're looking for a camera for under $200 (because, well, I am known for breaking or losing things alot...)

We are missing some precious moments with Grant-- we need a camera ASAP!

7 comments:

M. said...

send it in to get fixed, if it's too much, put it towards another camera. I did that with my canon

The Schmutz Family said...

I did the same thing right after Branson was born. Lens wouldn't retract. All I can say is Costco rocks! Prices, brands, quality stuff, return policy, etc. Good luck.

Tara H said...

oh my gosh, did the SAME thing with our Canon Powershoot. Dropped and problems with the lens going in and out. In fact, I have a funny post as one of my very fist blog posts about this very thing! But I would get a Powershoot again, they are great, also recommend Costco for price.

mandy* said...

Ditto on Costco. We get all of our cameras there. Right now we have a Nikon and really like it.

Mindy said...

My whole family and a bunch of our friends love our Lumix Panasonic cameras. Mine is the DMC-TZ1 but my mom and my brother both have the newer version and we all love them. They sell them at Costco and often have coupons for them. Good luck!!

Bri and Mike Titera said...

We really like our powershot sd 780 is. You can get them for a great deal (like 160). My brother that works at canon recommended it to us as his favorite point and click. The one negative is they are super small and compact...so I can imagine it would break easily.

Squirefam said...

We are glad that you are looking to get a new one so we can keep seeing the great pictures you post!