Grant has always been pretty responsible with any type of writing utensil. He knows we don't draw on walls or furniture or... ourselves. That's why when Grant came into the family room last week, I was VERY surprised to find that he drew all over his face. I was nursing (as usual) and couldn't get up, but from a distance, I scolded him, "Grant, why would you do that to yourself? We don't draw on our skin... I'm disappointed." Then Grant perked up and said, "But Mom, I'm a cat!" I looked closer and just busted up laughing. I laughed for a while and Grant laughed too. He thought he was so clever. Truly, he had drawn a very good cat face: whiskers, nose and mouth, without a mirror! How can I be mad about a 3-yr-old's creativity?
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha! Oh, Granters, you're so cute and clever!:)
Post a Comment