Here's a few pictures from Owen's photo shoot at 1 week old. I know he has a few angry-man expressions, but Grant's charming smile makes up for that! His sleeping face is irresistible, and you gotta love the furry shoulders (he gets from his dad). We made an announcement with our favorites and will get them in the mail if we have your address... so please send it! Grandma Dorothy, we're sending you some good ones!











4 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful pictures.
Those are tender. I want to hug them both right now! Love them all and can't wait to meet adorable little Owen!
Look at his smile! They are so cute together; I love the brother photos. Oh, and I did get your text ;) I'm glad you like it! You need to bring those cute boys up to Utah so we can see them!
So adorable! I can't wait to meet Owen (:
Post a Comment