Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 months already!!

My blogging, or lack thereof, is a direct reflection of how busy I am these days.   But I have to give a brief
update on Mr. Owen.  He started smiling around 5 weeks and has the most adorable dimple to show off.  He continues to get chubbier every day, just like Grant was.  At his 2 month check-up, Owen was pretty much off the growth charts at 16 lbs, 3 oz and 25 inches long.  I guess he's the size of a 6 month old, but I already knew that.  Here's a few pics we've taken over the past few weeks.  Some are from out Utah trip and I will post about that soon...


 
Owen's blessing day... Aug 21st 

 






2 comments:

Mandy said...

His little smile is adorable!!

The Schmutz Family said...

Man he looks just like Grant. You guys are so cute!