Monday, October 6, 2008

Developmental Stages...

Tummy Time
Grant seems pretty content to NOT roll over.

We've coaxed, encouraged, demonstrated and even bribed him.


He lifts his head up. Sometimes he barfs a little, but still...

no progress but grunts and kicks.

He may have too much weight to deal with...

... at 18 pounds, he's content to just lay there!

Maybe 3 1/2 months is too young for Johnny Jumper, but we thought we'd try and see if maybe Grant was gifted or something.


He missed the whole idea of jumping and just drooled all over the tray. We'll try again next month...

8 comments:

Squirefam said...

You guys are wonderful. Pretty soon you'll wish he would just lay down and not move for two whole minutes! :)

Dorothy Titera said...

He is so handsome. He is growing up far too fast. Maria is probably right he will be running around soon. I'm glad Grandpa got to see him this week.

Sandy Reed said...

I think he's afraid of getting rug-burn, he knows his potential and he's just waiting for you to put some clothes on him so he can start rolling.

Jacob said...

So much has to do with temperament. Grant is such a laid back guy, he's like "who cares? who needs to roll over when I'm content to lay here a while longer?" He'll do it when he's ready, no doubt! Enjoy him un-mobile while you still can!

Liz said...

I can't believe what a chunker he is! Great job, chubby babies are the cutest.

Dorothy Titera said...

If you don't have time to update the blog maybe you can just send Grandma and Grandpa a couple of new pictures--two weeks is a long time in Grant's young life. I got to hold the nearby little friend Grant today and was delighted to have him giggling and laughing with me. Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Mindy said...

Hey, I've decided to make my blog private. Will you email me your email address so I can add you to my list? My email address is mindygo@hotmail.com
If you know of anyone else who might want to keep reading it let them know too! Thanks!!!
Mindy

knittnrose said...

Oh my goodness April.
He looks like daddy with mommie's eyes. I thoroughly enjoyed this picture montage, with great music. He is a beautiful, wonderful baby. Hugs and love to all, thank you for remembering me.
All my love,
Rose C.