Monday, October 20, 2008

Grandpa Bill came to visit!

Good ole' Grandpa Titera! He looks like a natural, huh? Even though it was an hour past Grant's bedtime and he was not in the best mood, the minute Grandpa walked in the door, Grant started cooing, laughing and telling all kinds of stories. It was pretty entertaining to see how much charm he turned on to impress his grandpa. We had a lot of fun! Thanks for the visit, Bill!

Hmm. Not so sure why Grant looks startled. But shortly after this picture, he barfed all over Grandpa's dry clean only sports coat. I'm going to buy him some "play clothes" to wear around Grant next time. Something besides slacks and dress shirts- maybe jeans and a t-shirt?

3 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Visitors are the best! Sports coat?--with GRANT? haha He was asking for it.:)

What color are Grant's BIG baby eyes? I can't tell if they're blue or hazel. I can't believe how big he's already getting!

Dorothy Titera said...

What a great batch of photos! Thanks for keeping us up with the little guy growing up so fast. We really do appreciate having them. I found out how to copy and print from the blog. He does look like a little man. We are going to be anxious to see you all soon. Love you!

Liz said...

What a cute little boy! Can't believe he is a champion at 19 lbs! Looks like you're having fun.
PS I think getting Bill some play clothes would be a great idea :)