Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 months old!!

On Saturday, Grant turned 4 months old! It's hard to believe that he's growing up so fast. We wish he could stay this age forever because of all the cute things he does. Not only does he smile, laugh, coo and tell funny stories, but he ROLLS OVER! Yes, as of yesterday, he finally rolled over... but here's the down-side: he did it for the first time at the babysitter's house! How rude. She had no idea how long we'd been working with him to accomplish this milestone in his life, because she casually announced, "Oh, he likes rolling over- he's done it a few times today." What??! I couldn't believe he did that without me! I got over it once I put him on his belly and saw him roll over within 30 seconds. I was one of those overly-proud parents who claps if her baby drools or farts. I had to show Will Grant's new trick!

Come on, Grant, show Dad! Apparently, he still can't do it on cue. We promise to get pictures and actual footage when he decides to roll over again.

At his 4 month appointment, Grant weighed in at 19 big ones! He's still in the 98th percentile for his height and weight. The funny thing is that a little girl walked into the doctor's office with her parents when we were leaving and stepped on the scale. I had to turn around and peak. She weighed 21 pounds! I had to laugh. My 4 month old son weighs 2 pounds less than an 18 month old! Honestly, doesn't he look like a little man?

My sister has a little girl, Rylee, who will be 2 in December. I think she finally hit her 20 pound mark last month. I'm trying to figure out how cousins can be so different. She's like a little precious moments doll and Grant is more like a wrestle-mania action figure. It must be the Titera genes...

Here's a few pictures of Grant's "Titera cousins." These are Annie and BJ's kids, visiting from San Fransisco. Kate is 4 and Christian is almost 3. So cute!

Here's some recent pictures of our happy "little guy"


Sleeping through scripture study, again.


I gotta post a bath time picture. He still loves sucking his fingers and peeing in the water.
He's not only cute... he's very modest.

He doesn't look half bad in clothes, either.

2 comments:

Squirefam said...

So, so, so cute. Thanks for the photos!

Jacob said...

Way to go with the rolling over, Grant! Sawyer is now rolling over both directions and I find him in funny positions in various corners of his crib. Next thing you know...they'll be crawling! Yikes!