As cute as he is, and as much as he begged, we did NOT take Grant. But just for the record, his first introduction to the world of music was from Neil's best selling album "Hot August Night."
Friday, October 3, 2008
Neil Diamond concert!!
This is us illegally taking a picture at the... Neil Diamond concert right here in Seattle. We were the youngest ones there! Even though Neil is 100 years old, he can still put on a pretty good show. Will was like a high school kid at a punk show. He loves Neil and would probably marry him if he were female, a member of the church and willing to put him before his career. I decided that before I die, I will sing "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore" with Neil for a the deut of my life! Until then, Will and I remain faithful fans in the balcony, taking pictures from section 203, seats 5 and 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am SOO jealous. I even read his biography when I was like 16.
I still think fondly of ICOS, auditing together to the tunes of that great man!
Well, Mike and Bri really felt like the youngest ones at the LA concert. It was very good. I'm glad you are taking time for fun.
Tom and I are also die hard Neil Fans. Did you even know Forever in Blue Jeans is our song? we should definetly get together
Post a Comment